502 Bad Gateway
- 经济阈值： The pest density at which a control tactic must be implemented to avoid an economic loss.
- 门槛的行动： A pest or damage level at which control is initiated to avoid significant damage or loss of property. Usually, a lower level than the Economic threshold.
- 经济损失： The amount of injury which will justify the cost of control action.
- 经济损失水平： The lowest population density that will cause economic damage.
有五个基本因素 considered when setting action thresholds; economics, health and safety concerns, aesthetic concerns, public opinion, and legal requirements.
- 健康和安全问题。When the pest creates a health or safety concern, the action threshold is set low. For example, if Lyme disease is prevalent in near a playground, and if the ticks that transmit the disease are found, then this would trigger the action threshold